In Office 365, for updates, you can either go for
- Standard Release (default) or,
- First Release.
In general, for production environment, we will always go for the Standard Release option. However, in your developer environment, depending upon your current situation, you might wanna try out the new and upcoming features first!
Now, following are the steps to subscribe/unsubscribe from the First Release option in Office 365: –
- Sign in to your Office 365 account and go to the admin center.
- Go to Settings > Organization profile.
- Next to Release preferences, click Edit.
- Choose the appropriate setting, based on, whether or not you want to enable this option.
- Finally, click Next, and then, confirm your choice.